Game Night!

Not much blog-worthy has been happening around these parts lately. The weather is slowly moving on to spring even though as we speak it's super sunny and snowing. I will be sad to see winter leave, but spring brings it's own brand of excitement, like thunderstorms as my dear friend reminded me!

Last night I hung out with my brother and his girlfriend at his house and watched them play Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I brought over supper and a good time was had by all. As much as I love playing video games, sometimes it's more fun to watch others play. There was a lot of yelling and and swearing going on as both Jake and Steph tried to beat a particularly tough boss. I loved every minute of it! The laid back night was a success due in part to delicious Culver's food, snugly warm blankets, and a super sour bag of gummi worms!

Steph Killing a Bad Guy
Twilight Princess

Party Central
Jake's Disco Ball

Tired from all the Excitement
Sterph Chirp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top