SuFu, SoDak

This past weekend I had a rare weekend off so on Saturday I went with my mom to Sioux Falls, South Dakota to do a little shopping.

Buffalo Ridge

Our first stop was a cute little cupcake shop called Oh My Cupcakes! They had a nice selection of flavors as well as standard and mini size. We then popped on over to the falls to check them out. I hadn't been to the falls since I was at least 10. They're so impressive!

Sioux Falls

After snapping a few pictures at the falls we had coffee at the best coffee shop ever, Coffea Roasterie.

Coffee at Coffea

World Market is one of my favorite places to shop so we of course went there first. Last time I was there I bought a really cool pair of earrings, but because they were so light I think I mistakenly threw them away when I was unpacking my bags! This time I made sure to pick up the same pair and took them out of my bag right away when I got home and put them in a safe place.

New Earrings

We stopped for lunch at Panera Bread and it was delicious! It was packed inside so we ended up taking it to go and eating it in our car. It was a bit too chilly to find a park to have a picnic. There was a new natural food market in same neighborhood as the Panera so we went to see what they had to offer.

It was small, but nice. I personally would have liked to have seen some more ethnic food choices, but for a town like Sioux Falls it was perfect. I picked up some Siggi's Icelandic style skyr, which I had seen a picture of on another blog and was so excited to try it. I had it for breakfast yesterday and today and it is amazing. I'm going to have to try and see if my grocery store here will carry it because it is that good.

Siggi's Yogurt

It's been a long time since my mom and I have gone on an all-day shopping trip so it was extra nice to get out and about with her.

2 comments:

Leiah said...

Those earrings are cool, and your nails are amazing! Did you paint them yourself?

Michaela said...

I did! I bought a nail art brush and tried my hand at some nail art! The brush part is bent at an angle, which I don't really like so I think I'm going to try and bend it to be straight so my lines will, hopefully, be better. :D

Post a Comment

top