My Current Addiction


So for my first post I thought I'd share a website that I'm addicted to. It's called Etsy and their About page describes them as: "An online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade."

I forgot how I heard about this site, but I can't get enough. Much of my afternoons are spent browsing the vast amounts of merchandise that individual vendors are selling. What I like most about Etsy is the fact that shopping is personal again. I bought a necklace over winter break from a vendor and with my package came a handwritten note thanking me for my patronage. My other favorite feature about Etsy is the ability to save items or vendors to your "Favorites" so while you're browsing through, soaps, clothes, jewelry, and pottery you don't have to worry about forgetting that awesome necklace you saw.

The other day I stumbled on the necklace above and loved that it featured a centaur, the creature associated with the Sagittarius sign. I really like the vintage/aged look to it. I don't know if I'll buy it or not but it looks great! (I linked the vendor to the image so you can view their shop).

www.etsy.com (Make sure your homework is done before clicking!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top